Our Bangor hotel is committed to making our facilities, amenities and services accessible to guests with disabilities, ensuring a comfortable and safe stay for all. We are a pet-friendly hotel and welcome service animals at no additional cost.
Accessible Public Spaces
- Accessible Public Entrance
- Service animals welcome
- Accessible route from the hotel's public entrance to Registration, Rooms, Godfrey's Grille, Meeting and Event Facilities, Fitness Center, Swimming Pool and Business Center.
- Registration Desk
- Self-parking area for cars and vans
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool with handicap lift
- Business Center
- Roll in showers or bathtubs with grab bars and portable tub seats
- Visual fire alarm, televisions with closed captioning for the hearing imparied and TTY (Text Telephone Devices)
- Portable communications kits containing visual alarms & notification devices
- Mobility-accessible doors with at least 32 inches of clear door width
- Complimentary wheelchair-accessible transportation
Please note, certain areas of the hotel are not fully accessible to guests with disabilities.
We will attempt to make reasonable modifications to our policies, practices, or procedures for guests with disabilities in order to provide them with access to the facilities and services our hotel has to offer.
Questions about the accessible facilities and services offered should be directed to the hotel at (207) 947-6721.